- Ever wish you could switch off better from work?
- Finding yourself battling with stress related symptoms on a regular basis?
- Feeling overwhelmed, burnt out or desperate?
You are in the right place.
Stress is an inevitable part of life. Most of us can't simply get rid of stressful things in our lives so we have to learn to manage our stress better in order to feel well and thrive in the modern world. This course is all about taking responsibility and empowering yourself with the best tools, techniques and strategies to reduce the impact of stress in your life.
It's time to take control.
Is 'your stress matters' for me?
if you want to take control of the quality of your life and your health then yes, absolutely it is for you. This course only requires that you are open to making small changes to see big results. It is designed for busy and stressed out people so everything is broken down into bitesized pieces of information, and small, easy to implement habits. Everything in this programme has come from real world experience of working with people in therapy to change their experience of life. Effectively, you have weeks or months of therapeutic intervention condensed down into one easy to follow, self paced programme that you can access from anywhere.
The content is broken down into 4 distinct sections:
Recognition - Understand stress, gain clarity, recognise what is happening for you and recognise your triggers
Resolution - Discover how to change your stress experience without having to change anything drastic about your life (it's easier than you might think)
Reduction - How to reduce your stress now and feel better
Resilience - Protect yourself from stress every day by using simple techniques. Learn to feel in control of how you feel
Whats included in the 'your stress matters' programme?
- 35 step by step videos - each one short and easy to digest. These cover everything you need to know from understanding stress and gaining insight on how it is affecting you, how to reduce your current stress levels and how to proactively protect yourself from stress every single day.
- 20 audio downloads for relaxation and to help you put techniques into practice.
- 18 downloadable or fillable worksheets to help you reflect on what you are learning.
- Case studies (coming soon)
Once purchased, you will have access to the 'your stress matters' programme and any updates for as long as the course exists. This means you can go through the course in its entirety, completely at your own pace and then dip in and out as you need or wish at any time.
Emma Ashford is a psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and coach. She runs a busy private therapy practice as well as being an author, speaker and trainer in the areas of stress management and insomnia. it is her mission to reach as many people as possible with her down to earth, real world advice and strategies so that they can live their lives to the full.